Tuesday 1 June 2010


its my birthday today and I'm so glad pickle was able to spend the morning with me before i had to drop her off with mummy, we have had such a great time together this weekend and i know i will see her again in a few days but it is so difficult saying bye bye to my princess and i know it wont ever get any easier, it is so quiet now that pickle, nanny, Jacob and Sarah are no longer here i feel a bit lost but i have a lot of jobs to keep me occupied I've got some pony's to view and a few projects around the farm, i get to pick Issy up a day early this week as its school holidays, I'm going to take her to Alton towers before taking her to Nanny's for the weekend she is looking forward to seeing Annabelle, James and Keith and the rest of the family, i love you and miss you pickle, cant wait to see you Thursday,

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ian! Wish I could have been there to celebrate! Looks like you and Issy had a great morning! Have a wonderful week and hope to talk soon! xoxo Mindi

    ReplyDelete