Friday 30 April 2010

PICKLE IS HOME YAY


Wow its been a long couple of days. I'm back in the UK after a good flight from LA i went to Nanny's to give her a hug and pick up the car then drove to Sheffield after traveling about 24 hours i arrived there late last night so was ready for sleep. I want to thank a very special person for her help with getting my flight changed and for the wonderful time we had together. THANK U Mindi, Monday we spent the day at Santa Monica beach, after exercising on the stairs we walk along the beach to the pier, as we walked i realised that this was where pickle first walked on sand i remember the day so well her face was a picture it made us laugh she wanted to get of as quick as she could and now she loves to play in the sand, I picked Issy up this morning she gave me a big hug and kisses and said i love you so much and i miss you daddy my heart melted as i held her in my arms, we then set off back to Nanny's luckily the journey there and back was traffic free so made good time, nanny was waiting at the door when we arrived Issy got so excited to see her after more hugging and kissing Annabelle pickle cousin turned up with her mum and we went to the park, the girls are sat eating Pizza and dough balls at the moment pickle looks tired so i think ill be reading her a story and putting her to bed soon. no words can adequately describe what it means to me to have my pickle with me, nothing else compares, Issabelle is my world

No comments:

Post a Comment