Thursday 22 April 2010

My first post !

This is my first post, so incase your wondering what my blog is about ill explain, my name is Ian and i am the father of Issabelle or Pickle lilly she is my 3 year old daughter Issy is a beautiful precocious child, with the sunniest disposition she wants to be friends with every one, she will share her toys with out hesitation i know i'm bias but i truly have been blessed, Issy is an angel. This blog is a journal, a diary, a scrap book of my life and adventures with pickle that i can share with her as she gets older, That she will be able to look at and remember the fun times we had. Although im starting this blog now when she is already 3 years 6 monthes old ill be posting memories and pictures from the time she was conceived to the moment she was bourn and all the time between then and now.


At this moment i im in LA visiting my good friends Tony & Jordan getting some much needed R&R to re charge my batteries, after a difficult 3 months i had lost touch with the person that i am and need to re connect and this trip and being with my friends is doing the trick, we've been to Vegas and skiing at big bear, tried sushi for the first time and been hanging out and partying with some great people, im missing pickle so so much but i know when i go home and see her i will be in a much better place physically and mentally witch will be better for us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment